Presenting a home to appeal to a wide audience of buyers is the most important element when looking to get top dollar and staging is one of the most effective marketing strategies.
A well-staged home…
- Stands out from the crowd
- Creates a strong first impression
- Showcases best features while minimizing less desirable elements
- Encourages more buyers to book a showing
- Creates an emotional response from buyers
- Delivers results – staged homes sell for more money in a shorter period of time
- Reduces the time, effort, stress and expense to maintain a house during the selling process
My customized, detailed approach ensures that each property’s potential shines through. Magazine-quality décor is achieved with beautiful staging elements such as original art work, luxurious down filled pillows, beautiful bedding, fresh and everlasting flowers and interesting accessories.
The process starts with an initial staging consultation which results in a detailed overview of opportunities for improvement including decluttering and organization, paint suggestions, repair to-do list, updates ( hardware, light fixtures etc), furniture shifting/removal and more. An action plan/work-back schedule is prepared and the work begins. A list of trades is recommended and organized for the client. And then my team and I complete the final transformation.